Login
Reset password
Reset password

If you have forgotten your password, please, enter your e-mail address, and all information will be sent to you.

Login
Technical support message
Размер:
AAA
Цвет: CCC
Изображения Вкл.Выкл.
Обычная версия сайта
05.02.2018, 12:44

I. Metshin: “We resettled 2 thousand families, this is a huge amount”

(KZN.RU, February 5). The program of resettlement of houses, recognized as emergency until 2012, is almost complete in Kazan. All citizens living in emergency housing are given the opportunity to move to a new comfortable housing, said Marsel Abdulkhakov, the head of the Department of the Housing Policy, during the Business Monday.

Most of the emergency buildings are houses that were excluded from the program for the elimination of dilapidated housing. He reminded that just 22 years ago, a significant part of Kazan's housing stock was a worn-out dilapidated housing. A huge contribution to the solution of this issue was made by the republican program for the elimination of dilapidated housing. Thanks to it, 5478 houses were resettled and 33372 families moved to the comfortable housing between 1996 and 2004.

“However, part of the dilapidated houses were excluded from the program because of the citizens’ refuse. Therefore, at the end of December 2009, the Kazan Executive Committee adopted a resolution that 151 houses were found to be emergency and subject to demolition”, explained M. Abdulkhakov.

After that, the program of emergency housing resettlement was launched. At that time, 2323 families lived in emergency houses. In total, 1 billion 661.09 million rubles was allocated for the implementation of the program.

According to the federal program, residents of municipal (non-privatized) apartments were to be resettled in a different comfortable residential building, which should not be lesser than previously occupied one. The purchase was provided for owners (privatized) of apartments under the current legislation or the provision of other comfortable housing with their consent. “I want to note that it was possible to implement the second option thanks to the support of the government of the republic, and the owners were also provided with housing”, marked M.  Abdulkhakov.

As a result of the program, 79 houses with 1199 families in them remained to be resettled as of the beginning of 2017. In particular, the process of relocating residents to the apartments purchased by the municipality was initiated in May 2017 to resolve this issue. In November last year, all the houses in the residential complex “Salavat Cupere” were delivered, and 991 families were given the opportunity to move from emergency housing to comfortable apartments.

Despite the implementation of the program for emergency houses before 2012, the issue of resettlement of emergency housing is still on the agenda. “There are already 63 houses that are recognized as emergency ones after 2012. They have 644 families in them. These houses are included in the federal database of the Housing Reform Fund and will be taken into account when forming the next phase of the program”, said M. Abdulkhakov.

Summing up the interim results of the program, Ilsur Metshin, the Mayor of Kazan, noted that many difficulties arose in the course of its implementation. “We understand how difficult it is for people to move out. This is stress for them”, said the Mayor.

Ilsur Metshin marked that life in emergency housing is unsafe and that the task for resettlement set by Vladimir Putin, the President of Russia, will only benefit people. “We resettled 2 thousand families, this is a huge amount. Most of them moved to the increased quadrature. Now 63 houses that were recognized as emergency and introduced into the program after 2012 are on the agenda. We hope that there will be another stage in the implementation of this program by the federal center”, said the Mayor of Kazan.

Photo report
The Business Monday, 02/05/2018
Video report
05.02.2018 10:56
All news